Whole30 Diet Reset
You want to eat healthy, but you don’t know where to start.
You’re tired, bloated, and wanting to fit into your old jeans again. You’ve heard the Whole30 diet does wonders for your health.
But the reality is you don’t have the time or energy to seek out recipes, cook meals from scratch, and clean up heaps of dishes.
Enter the White Apron Whole30 diet reset
We will shop for pristine ingredients, cook all of your meals, and bring delicious paleo delivery SF to your door.
Our Whole30 day reset takes the heavy lifting so you have more time, energy, and calm in your life.
The whole30 diet program has been known to help:
- Improve digestion
- Lose stubborn belly weight
- Improve auto-immune or medical conditions
What you’ll get for the duration of the Whole30 Diet Reset
- 14 Whole 30 approved meals per week delivered to you on our assigned day
- The ability to customize your meals based on your dietary needs and preferences
- A personalized service. We are not a meal delivery company. We work in small batches with high quality ingredients. We know all of our clients personally and want to keep it that way.
We’re a small two chef operation that genuinely cares about what we cook. We believe your relationship with food is the key to everything, starting with your health.
We don’t believe in diet dogma, but we believe that a healthy meal starts with high quality protein and farm to table vegetables.
We work with local farms to source and use the best ingredients.
How it works
- A menu will be delivered to your inbox a few days before before.
- The food will be personally delivered to you on the assigned day.
A Peek into our Weekly Menus
- Grass Fed Beef Chipotle Meatballs with Spinach & Garlicky Zucchini Noodles
- Sesame Crusted Salmon, Asparagus Noodles with Orange and Sesame
- Grilled Jerk Chicken, Coconut-Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Spicy Pork Larb with Lettuce Wraps, Cabbage-Cilantro Slaw
- Lamb Kofta with Tahini-Lemon Sauce, Sumac Roasted Vegetables
Cost of the Whole30 Day Reset
$480/week per person for 14 meals
$250/week for additional people ($365 per person per week for 100% of your meals excluding breakfast, but portions are large enough for breakfast leftovers)
Note that we use grass fed beef, pastured chicken, and wild fish, and vegetables from the ferry building whenever possible. If we reduce the price, we reduce the quality. You are paying for a team of two to cook in tiny batches – cooking for you personally takes us 5-6 hours at one time and we put all of our love and energy into it. This is not a scalable operation – we want to remain personal chefs and offer you the most personalized and quality service possible.
Believe us, the investment in your health is worth it!
The Whole 30 program is currently available in Sonoma/North Bay area and in limited quantities in San Francisco.
To find out more, fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.