Personal chefs aren’t just for the rich and famous.
You don’t need to be Oprah or Gwyneth Paltrow to have delectable meals created specifically for you. Dinner should be a love affair. A love affair with simple ingredients, intricate flavours, and titillating textures. Dinner needs to nourish your body and soul with every bite. It should be savoured and most of all, it should be enjoyed with wine.
White Apron’s Personal Chef Service offers you a personalized love affair with the most local, sustainable ingredients we can find, made into dishes and recipes upon your request.
Are you gluten-free? Paleo? Vegan? Do you suffer from food allergies? – no problem! White Apron can make it all, and make it delicious.
Here’s how our Personal Chef Service works:
- You schedule a consultation, where we take takes an in-depth look at what we can do to take the overwhelm out of your weeknight dinners.
- You fill out and detailed questionnaire so that we have a tight overview of your preferences.
- We plan a menu based on your preferences, and give you options to choose from based on what you’ve told us.
- We go out and shop for the most local ingredients we can find, ensuring you get the best quality food.
- We set up a trial cook day. If you like the food, you can subscribe to our weekly service. We can make the food at your house, or we can deliver it to your door. (There are only 6 spots available.)
Because you believe in homemade, healthy food. And so do we.
Because you want what’s best for your body, and for your lifestyle. We’ve got you covered.
Because from now on, you don’t have to think about what to make, what to order, or what to eat every night. We do the work for you, so you can have more time to do what YOU love.
(Prices vary depending on your needs, but you can expect to pay between $300-$400/week for 3-4 entrees of 2-4 portions each excluding groceries. We have a minimum base fee of $300 for every cook date.)
Contact Us to schedule a consultation for our Personal Chef Service.