White Apron cooking classes will move you from home cook to home chef in no time.
We believe that bringing people together through home cooked food is one of the greatest joys in life.
With our group or corporate team building cooking classes, you can bring friends, family and co-workers together around amazing food, or master the skills yourself to become a better cook. Create an experience that teaches you new skills and ends in a masterfully cooked gourmet dinner.
Cooking Classes for Groups or Corporate Team Building
Cooking classes for groups are an excellent way to:
- Bring your friends, family or co-workers together
- Sharpen your cooking skills
- Create an incredible meal you don’t have to plan and execute alone
- Have a ton of fun and increase your repertoire of recipes
- Eat a gourmet meal that surpasses most restaurant food
Who are Cooking Classes for Groups for?
- Corporate Team Building
- Bachelorette Parties
- The birthday girl (or guy!)
- The family or group of friends that LOVE to cook and want to improve their skills while having fun
- The small business or large corporation that wants to build caramaderie between co-workers
Cost: Cooking Classes for Groups start at $125 per person and include a 3-4 course meal depending on the elaborateness of the menu and cost of ingredients.
What to expect from our Cooking Classes for Groups
- A 3-4 course meal with recipes
- A demo from the chef with some tips on how to execute each recipe
- Each team is assigned a dish to prep for
- Class lasts between 2-3 hours depending on complexity of menu and participant preferences
- Students get to have a sit down meal at the end of the cooking session
- Class can also be done demo style based on kitchen and preference
- Classes are offered in your home or vacation rental
- Corporate cooking classes are offered at Sonoma Broadway Farms
Book your place or request more details by filling out the form below.
Cooking Classes 1